Currently our San Francisco office is experiencing technical issues with phone lines. Please forward all your inquiries to our email email@example.com or to our contact number 1-877-787-2666. We`re working on resolving these issues as soon as possible and are sorry for any inconveniences it may cause.
Madagascar Visa Pricing
|Tourist Double entry up to 60 days||$ 134.00|
|Tourist Double entry up to 90 days||$ 170.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 60 days||$ 134.00|
|Tourist Triple entry up to 90 days||$ 170.00|
|Business Double entry up to 60 days||$ 170.00|
|Business Single entry up to 30 days||$ 170.00|
|Business Triple entry up to 90 days||$ 170.00|
Madagascar Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- One color passport-type photo against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10).
- Filled-out and signed Madagascar visa application form.
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary with traveler's name on it.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Madagascar visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Madagascar Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Madagascar, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Madagascar. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.